Thursday, August 1, 2013

My math notebook for Algebra II

I might scan and post my math notebook for Algebra II.
Gawd. Algebra II gave me so many problems. Actually it was the Honors part in my school that gave me problems. The regents pulled up my grade 10 points. That's how bad my grade was. And I was still 10 points below honor passing in that case. THAT'S HOW BAD I WAS. 
。:゚(。ノω\。)゚・。 
╥﹏╥
(╯︵╰,)
No, it was just me burden by homework for APWH =.=" and I could barely study for anything.
Bronx Science is a hard school if you take too many hard courses. Sheesh. I managed through but the classes and didn't make honor passing in my opinion... I was 0.04 away!!!!

Yes, yes. I passed Algebra II and I was told my notes are very detailed by my tutor?/family friend.
Hopefully you guys will like it. I will scan as much as possible tomorrow. 

-Ume

Sorry for not updating. School is tough. Good Luck Everyone :D

No comments:

Post a Comment