Thursday, April 4, 2013

Issue 26: Japanese Review ... not sure what chapters but I remember when I wrote all this












Sorry its not rotated. I need to figure out how to rotate before uploading.
Also, please tell me if there is any known mistakes. I am also going to create one for the basics of trig.
Note: I will most likely update weekly with trig these coming days. I have problems with trig and will create plentiful for myself, which means more postd th. If there is anything you want to upload up here, please tell me @ yao6488@gmail.com.
Also, give an name so I can credit (please no unreasonable names, like an celebrity, if you're not...if you give me a silly name, I'll just post you the email domain name instead if its proper, otherwise I won't post it up... just saying, if you give me a whole name, I'll probably just but the last name. If you give me a first name, I'll post that). Also please credit the textbook you have used if you can. I will allow gaming names such as Lucky6488 and ReiRay but nothing like NanaMizuki, I don't mind NanaMiz4eva or something but nothing that isn't right.
Damn that is a bad date... You'll understand if you know 4 in Chinese or Japanese and the word for death

No comments:

Post a Comment