Monday, May 14, 2012

Hey!~

Hey~! Ume here.
To all the Girl Scouts who uses or sees this website.
Well. This is my Silver Award which started from September of 2011 to May of 2012. I worked on it with my friend, whose's also known as Momo or Em on this site and my other friend Kathy sometimes. So my team pretty much consist of 3 people with much of my small class of top honor students in a junior high school. Well why would I make this site? Well for pretty much 2 major reasons.
 1. I need a silver award project
 2. I need to study for my test. (I fail if I don't study for science, and later math, and French. Social Studies is ok but I need to know a lot for midterms so I study.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODy7Zjuc3uA

This is pretty stupid reason right? But I need a project and I need to study so why not just combine it, I wondered. So boom! I made review sheets for my class already, why not just make it more widespread by putting it online? (And I was obsess with anime, and Nyan Cat was a popular figure of both America and the Kingdom of Anime, Japan so.... Nyan Cat was made by a American, and the vocals was made by Vocaloid's Queen of Pop, Hatsune Miku, a synthesizer with the voice bank as Saki Fujita-san, so I just used the popular figure without permission. Gomen creator. I ADORE NYAN CAT!~) Oh and I didn't like webs.com so I used blogger and i don't know what was tumbler at that time so... Blogger helped me make this! ncexpressreview.blogspot.com. Every time I made a issue of Test! I posted it in this blog for the people who would use it and advertise it on facebook. Many people read it and Em is the co-creator of ncexpressreview.blogspot.com
Holy! Apparently the last time I checked, there was 475 pageviews on this blog. The most arousing in March and the least...in January when I made the blog on the 20 something. LOL.
I requested help from Em and we did many MANY Projects together, school projects and blog projects, despite she's not a scout like me. So Thank You!~
Thank You. Em, I think u like lovely complex the best and Kathy, Homestuck as always
Ok. There's not much to say and only much to read about this project. So I should close.
Many thanks for you for reading this post. I really appreciate it.

4 comments:

  1. i knew it, girlscout site

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes i finally commented

    ReplyDelete
  3. y do i hav 2 prove im not a robot for every comment?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cacti-head right??
    HEY!!! LOL .... Heh... just use you're gmail!!! LOL
    Oh an you're lucky cuz I enable u to do that w/o an email.
    -Miyu

    ReplyDelete